The 凯发现金网 (“VEA”) values the trust and privacy of its members and other supporters. This 隐私政策 sets forth VEA’s practices regarding: (1) what personal information we collect about you — both online via the VEA website and VEA Intranet and offline via traditional, hard copy forms; (2) how we 使用 that information; (3) under what circumstances we disclose it; (4) what choices are available to you regarding such information collection; and, (5)凯发现金网使用何种安全措施来保护这些信息. This 隐私政策 also provides some additional information for 使用rs of the VEA website and VEA Intranet.
As 使用 in this 隐私政策, the following terms have the meanings indicated below:
A. The term “you” means a current or former VEA member or other person who has provided personal information to us in connection with obtaining a VEA product or service (e.g. who subscribes to a VEA-produced electronic newsletter).
B. The term “personal information” means any piece of information that on its own can specifically identify a current or former VEA member or other person who has provided personal information to us in connection with obtaining a VEA product or service. 这将包括, 但不限于, 全名, 邮寄地址, 电子邮件地址, 社会安全号码, 或财务信息.
C. The term “VEA website” means VEA’s external website located at: http://www.kitchencraftaz.com/ 以及凯发现金网未来可能开发的任何网站.
D. 术语“VEA内部网”是指VEA的内部, 私人, 并为当地领导人和工作人员提供安全的网站.
E. The term “VEA-related organizations” means NEA’s 成员 好处 Corporation, NEA成员保险信托, 恩颐投资基金会, 以及VEA或NEA创建的任何其他实体.
F. The term “third party” means a legal entity that is separate and independent from VEA, 其他州和地方附属机构, 或任何与nea有关的组织.
G. The term “cookie” means a small file that is placed on your computer that allows a website to store, 有时候跟踪, 凯发现金网你如何使用该网站的信息.
H. The term “discussion forum” means an asynchronous website component that enables 使用rs to exchange ideas by posting questions and answers on relevant subjects. Discussion forums are also commonly referred to as “discussion groups,”“讨论版,”“留言板,”“公告板,以及“在线论坛”.”
We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
A. Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us on your membership application and other VEA forms — whether online via the VEA website or VEA Intranet or offline via traditional, 硬拷贝表格(比如你的名字), 邮寄地址, 电话号码, 电子邮件地址, 社会安全号码, 等.).
B. Other Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us via the VEA website or VEA Intranet (such as an 电子邮件地址 if you subscribe to an VEA produced electronic newsletter or other personal information contained in an e-mail that you send to us via the feedback feature of the VEA website).
C. Personal Information that we receive from our national and local affiliates or other NEA-related organizations (such as your name, 邮寄地址, 电话号码, 电子邮件地址, 社会安全号码, 等.).
D. Personal Information that we receive from third parties (such as insurance claim information in connection with the NEA Educators Employment Liability Program and publicly available voter registration information).
The personal information that VEA collects about you helps us and our national, local affiliates and VEA-related organizations to efficiently and effectively represent you and provide you with valuable member benefits.
In order to provide you with efficient and effective representation and member benefits, we routinely share all of the personal information that we collect about you, 如上文第三节所述, with our national and local affiliates and VEA-related organizations, as well as third parties that perform services on our behalf.
另外, we may share any of the personal information that we collect about you, 如上文第三节所述, with certain third parties that share our interests or as otherwise permitted by law.
Any personal information that you provide to us is voluntary. VEA members may update their personal information at any time. 就凯发现金网. If you subscribe to any VEA produced electronic newsletter, you may cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of all such newsletters. If you have any problems canceling such a subscription, please contact us.
凯发现金网维护管理, 技术, and physical safeguards designed to: (1) insure the security and confidentiality of your personal information; (2) protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information; and (3) protect against unauthorized access to or 使用 of such information. 如欲了解更多有关资讯保安的资讯， 直接联系离析 to request a copy of the NEA 信息安全 Program.
• VEA employs a combination of electronic badges and intelligent keys to secure access to VEA offices.
• VEA restricts access to databases and documents containing personal information to authorized 使用rs at VEA and its national and local affiliates, and those 使用rs have access only to the personal information relevant to their assignments.
• VEA shall take appropriate steps to ensure that documents containing personal information are securely sent to and from NEA and its local affiliates.
• VEA provides 使用rs of the VEA website or VEA Intranet with a secure connection to transmit all personal information, 包括社会安全号码.
• VEA provides 使用rs of the 会员 System (IMS/NEA360) at VEA and its national and local affiliates a secure connection for Internet access to that system.
• VEA shall not require 使用rs of the VEA website or VEA Intranet to log on using a 社会安全号码.
VEA shall not print member 社会安全号码s on any identification cards or badges; nor shall member 社会安全号码s appear on any documents mailed to members.
• VEA shall take appropriate steps to destroy documents containing personal information in a secure way, 如分解, 擦除, or otherwise modifying the personal information in those documents to make it unreadable or undecipherable, 符合VEA文件保留政策.
• Oversight of Third Parties: VEA requires that: (1) the VEA Executive Director approves any request to share member personal information, 部分的或全部的, contained in the 会员 System with a third party; and (2) any approval is subject to VEA Board policy.
如果你使用VEA网站或VEA内部网, you provide us with certain non-personal information in addition to any personal information that you may voluntarily provide. 例如, if you browse the VEA website or VEA Intranet or download information, our operating system automatically records the following non-personal information:
1. The Internet domain for your Internet service (such as “xcompany.com”或“xcompany.net” if you 使用 a 私人 Internet access account, or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain);
2. The type of browser that you 使用 (such as “America Online version 7” or “Microsoft Internet Explorer 5”);
3. The type of operating system that you 使用 (such as Windows or Macintosh);
4. The date and time that you visit the VEA website or VEA Intranet and the web pages that you view;
5. The address of the previous website that you visited if you linked to us from another website; and
6. The address of the next website that you visit if you link to it from the VEA website or VEA Intranet.
We 使用 the above non-personal information to diagnose 技术 problems and track 使用r interests so that we can provide content that interests you.
We gather this non-personal information in the aggregate and we share it in the same manner that we share personal information, 如上文第五节所述.
We 使用 cookies to track what you are viewing when you visit the VEA website and VEA Intranet, 以及提高用户体验. In order to provide you with customized content and an enhanced 使用r experience, certain cookies 使用 by VEA identify you as an individual. If you are concerned about VEA’s 使用 of cookies, check your Internet browser. Most have a setting that will allow you to reject cookies. However, some VEA features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
另外, VEA allows third parties who advertise or provide content on the NEA website or VEA Intranet to 使用 cookies. Third parties’ 使用 of cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, 且不受本隐私政策管辖.
If you participate in a discussion forum on the NEA website or VEA Intranet, 你的评论, along with any personal information that you voluntarily disclose, 可能是收集, 使用, 所有能进入该论坛的人都可以分享. We are not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit in a discussion forum.
The VEA website and VEA Intranet are general websites, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13.
This 隐私政策 applies only to the VEA website and VEA Intranet. It does not cover any websites that are linked to or from the VEA website or VEA Intranet for which we are not responsible (“linked-sites”). These linked-sites will have their own policies and practices which may be different from ours. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the policies and practices of the linked-sites especially if you provide personal information to them.
本隐私政策于2009年4月生效. We retain the right to amend or otherwise update this 隐私政策 at any time for any reason. By joining VEA or using the VEA website or VEA Intranet, 你同意收藏, 使用, and sharing of personal information as we have described herein. 如果凯发现金网修改或更新凯发现金网的隐私政策, we will post the changes online at the VEA website and VEA Intranet so that you are always aware of VEA’s current practices. You may also contact us at any time to request an up-to-date hard copy version of the 隐私政策.
If you have any questions regarding this 隐私政策, 接触离析.